Shows ... Life and Giving Back...

It's been a few months since I have updated so ... here I go...   If this is your FIRST time reading this .. WELCOME to this crazy, fun filled blog also known as my world. 

Secondly, I have a few shows booked up in the Los Angeles/ Santa Barbara area. If you are in CA and those are places close to you .. please come on down and say hi! I'd love to meet ya! 

Here is the link to the show on the 20th in West Hollywood:  Bar Lubitsch
This event will be TOTALLY intimate and kick back, I will be working with a new guitarist (for me that is - but he totally rocks) Adam Hauk, who is filling in for my dear Jamie Kime

Then there is another show I am doing which is FREE  (food & beverages included)!!  
This one is rather dear to my heart... as you might know I am a HUGE supporter of humanitarian causes... this is the newest one for me. It will be the 1st event I am doing with this organization, so come on out and show some LOVE!!  ADRP, Inc.  (Afghanistan Dental Relief Project) is a 501c3 Non-Profit Organization.  

Grammy award guitarist, Jamie Kime and I will be playing throughout the evening.  
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  if you can make it .. come ...  Yeah, if it sounds like I am pleading... I AM....  I mean, seriously,  you will have great entertainment, free food and learn about a wonderful cause/organization (and a really cool slide show is gonna be shared too) -   

If you CANNOT make it, but would like to donate anything (first born children excluded haha) - Go For It!!  Click on the DONATE button.

Here is the Flyer for the event.  Please feel free to share it with others... heck, I am not even opposed to seeing it on electricity poles .. :-) 



My Statement as to why I am supporting ADRP and its founder, Dr. Rolfe:

I met Dr. Rolfe while starting the second half of my 2008 tour in the Middle East on a flight to Dubai. When he shared with me his passion, concern and enthusiasm for the Afghani people, I was moved. Immediately I knew I wanted to help further his cause and join with the hundreds of others in his Dental Relief Cause.

As a humanitarian and someone who believes that the only way to succeed in life is to give back to others, I am so happy to be a part of this Charity Event on October 2nd.  I am excited to see all that he has accomplished first hand, and looking forward to donating not just a portion of my sales to this great cause, but also my time. 

What an amazing hand print Dr. Rolfe has already begun to leave on the lives of those who are stuck in a situation which they themselves cannot get out of alone.

Hope to see you on October 2nd!  In giving back to those, we bless ourselves.  
My favourite quote says it all: "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." 
~ John Quincy Adams


Moving on, I am in the studio tomorrow working with Tim Spell on a song ... so, that should be up and ready for downloads soon!  

Ahh.. well , this concludes my simple little update: wishing you all a wonderful and safe remainder of the weekend .... Remember above all else... (well for me that is) ...  

 "Live...Dream...Believe..." 


Popular Posts