Thank You Ms. Allen.... or whatever your name is!

Did someone really send this?!? LOL – yeah whatever… thanks!

So- this weekend was crazy as always.. and Monday my friend flew back to London.

Anyhow, today, I get online to check my e-mail and amongst the really nice ones, I find this one.. it is so FUNNY, I must share it with everyone who reads the blogs:


A visitor at Amiena.com has left the following informationFirst Name: ANNE Last Name: ALLEN Email:
Telephone:
The visitor commented:------------------------------
WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY YOU THINK YOURE SELF TO BE SOMTHING YOU ARE NOT!what you are is a dreamer whith lots to tell youre self and others!but we know all about you !so get off youre self and try to focus on the truth!it will set you free
a
Logged Info :------------------------------Using: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; AOL 9.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; FunWebProducts; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)Hostname: cache-ntc-ac03.proxy.aol.comIP address: 207.200.116.132Date/Time: 02/27/2006 23:18:29

Well, Ms. Anne Allen – or whoever you are.. I tried to respond to your e-mail, but since you were not confident enough with your words to leave a correct e-mail address : I have to submit it here below:

Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 12:58:54 -0500 [12:58:54 PM EST]
From:
amiena@amiena.com
To:
Ms.Allen
Subject:
[No Subject]
Headers:
Show All Headers

Dear whoever you are:
Thanks for your e-mail. It is people like you that inspire other people to become more!
All the best, and next time you try to send an offensive e-mail, try using a dictionary to spell the words right!
Sincerely,
Amie

Please know, that just about the time the delays in the CD start to bum me out .. it is people like you that make me laugh and know that at the end of the day, everything is always on time…

So the moral of this blog:

If you are going to leave a rude e-mail … I suggest the following:

1. Be man/woman enough to leave a correct e-mail address;

2. Be confident in what you are saying … i.e. the person who sent this must know
me, so say: "Hey Amié I know you and I think you are an ass!!” After all, it is
your moment to have someone really read what you are saying;

3. Use your real name .. I mean where is the fun in it for you if you have to leave
the person you are trying to offend guessing as to who the sender is …. ?!?!


Moving on… I spoke to my family is Syria this morning … so a big Hello to them over there …

More later…

Popular Posts