Seriously....

Have you ever had something happen to you … and, the only reaction you can come up with is … “Are you kidding me? Really?!?”

Well, this morning as I was just minding my own business, listening to my music, driving down the freeway (finally after being stuck in a serious traffic jam), out of nowhere… the bumper on my car (yes, my car) takes flight… Seriously, now, I drive a new Volvo – that kind of stuff just does not happen to Volvo’s does it?

Awkward? Yes! However, I survived and, pulled myself together and thanked the police officer (who was likely prepared to pull me over for speeding) for kindly retrieving my bumper… It is now in my trunk & backseat… Again, I ask .. really??!!?? Yep really.

Anyhow, this is just one of those things that must be shared.

Hence this blog. More to come …

Popular Posts