Congratulations Patrick and Denise …

So as always, I am behind in this blog.. but I have come to accept that.... as, I am sure ... those of you who read this have too!


Not a lot of new stuff is happening at the moment ... the month of July has been slow .. but I have taken this time to relax and hang out with friends to play catch up..
I have some new dates booked for shows and such ... .and those will be posted on the website in the next month ... or so...


However, the REAL reason for this blog is to say CONGRATULATIONS to Patrick and Denise over there in Switzerland on the birth of their new baby ... and, they named her Amina... how cool is that??

I've known Patrick for awhile .. but I was able to meet his lovely wife, Denise, last year at a show in Lugano, Switzerland.... they actually live in Basel ... so it was a journey for them.... Anyhow, I just wanted to say "Welcome to the World Baby Amina... "

Here are a few pics of baby Amina and daddy...



Popular Posts