Running in circles.. is that possible??

So in the spirit of updating .. although as usual missing the right time .. .

Life has been busy.. have just returned last week, or was it the week before from the Middle East.. it was a short – yet inspiring trip… so to speak …

Here are a few pics from it .. please note, I have no idea what mosque this is and I apologize profusely for not having better photos.. however, I was particularly fond of the Chili’s one .. although, not a fan here in the States of it … I still thought it was great to see …





Yes, the beauty of having my own blog.. I can write whatever I want .. well, most of the time .. sometimes the guys come in here and edit it :-)

Music is moving .. Mr. Giulio Graniti in Switzerland has been busy working on new music in Switzerland for me and, I have received great music from Akshai Sarin in England.. so we are working on that as well … and, there is a tune from one Preston Glass that I had a few years back that I really REALLY wanted to do, but could not make it happen .. that now I believe is moving forward…

And then more on the music side .. as most of you know I did the http://www.totalpopstar.com/ competition – it is over now… and although I don’t get the actual online voting competitions – I THANK all of you who did Vote.. although, I have learned that no international votes were actually counted .... Oh, well ..

Then lastly on the music side.. I have just signed on with a publicist in New York.. so more on that within the coming weeks..

Now, moving on to personal life.. Am happy to report that my lovely brother Mikell (who you all know if you have read any of my blogs from the start) is back on a 3 week holiday from Iraq… and, I’ll be popping out to Texas to see him next weekend.

Mikell getting schooled on hot Chocolate places in London .. sorry, Mikell, this is the only pic they could find on short notice!

Ok.. so the last of random information for this blog…
Has anyone ever taken the Dr. Phil personality test?? Well, I did…. Per the request of my brother Kevan .. so here are my results whatever that means and, hey if you have time and want to see how closes it is to being true click on the link above..

My Dr. Phil's Personality Test Result...
I scored 46 on Dr. Phil's personality test:
Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who will always cheer them up and help them out.
And that is about all for the moment ... :-)

Popular Posts