There was an error in this gadget

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year... Life... so on and so forth....

Wow... has another year passed by already?? Seems like it was just January... wait!! That was a bad month for me .. but whatever :-)

The year has come and gone and with it ... so many changes have taken place in my life and, I am sure for anyone [get it ... the ONE] person who reads this!! ;-) - Obviously, with all the changes, it has not all been good – but, it has definitely been for the better!

The last few months have been intense ... it has been a time to reflect on where I am going in life and how I intend to get there... my god, now I sound like my mother! :-)


On a personal level, I've begun working on the foundations of a few great relationships and, as life has it ... have lost some too ... but, really... this is not why people read this blog... RIGHT!?!?



On a musical level, ... songs are still coming, work with Giulio and Nami continues.. simply put, I could not ask for more... well, perhaps I could.. but at this time, I won't. A new project is in the works and, this time; I am not in a rush… [I'm working on patience... wow is that hard!!] ;-)


So anyhow, enough of the mushy stuff... overall .... I guess what I want to say is Thank You to all my friends who have helped me this year ---- by the brutal honesty and being there for me when I needed it ... the good and the bad days...

Wait! There is a point to this blog right?!?! Um, not really... but just to wish each of you a wonderful and safe New Year... May the coming year bring personal happiness, success, and, all that each of you desire....

In closing .... New Year's resolutions... yeah.. I never keep them ... but I’ve been asked to update this blog more and, share the photos from shows, life, work, and travel.... I shall try... really.. right after I get don’t running the LA City Marathon... (do they even have that?)



Seriously, in an effort to do the above... here are a few photos taken over the last year… these are some of my favourites… you know, they are the kind of pictures that when I look at them I smile…because the memory attached is ... priceless...

Ok all... Happy New Year!!! Abe dear… happy birthday.... sorry I forgot to send the postcard from Italy... :-(


Hugs, life and happiness...

Lugano, Switzerland

My little brother who never ceases to surprise me!


Nothing like waiting at the border of a 3rd world country....Thanks Badr for the company!

This pic just makes me smile.....


Cassie and Manky...

Paradise Cove - Malibu

Dubai

Sandi and Michelle (Los Angeles)

Sandi, Erin, Me and Lindsay... A candle party... I just went for the wine!


The GUYS who I simply cannot live without ... Ben, Jamie & H. Chris Roy...