New Year... Life... so on and so forth....

Wow... has another year passed by already?? Seems like it was just January... wait!! That was a bad month for me .. but whatever :-)

The year has come and gone and with it ... so many changes have taken place in my life and, I am sure for anyone [get it ... the ONE] person who reads this!! ;-) - Obviously, with all the changes, it has not all been good – but, it has definitely been for the better!

The last few months have been intense ... it has been a time to reflect on where I am going in life and how I intend to get there... my god, now I sound like my mother! :-)


On a personal level, I've begun working on the foundations of a few great relationships and, as life has it ... have lost some too ... but, really... this is not why people read this blog... RIGHT!?!?



On a musical level, ... songs are still coming, work with Giulio and Nami continues.. simply put, I could not ask for more... well, perhaps I could.. but at this time, I won't. A new project is in the works and, this time; I am not in a rush… [I'm working on patience... wow is that hard!!] ;-)


So anyhow, enough of the mushy stuff... overall .... I guess what I want to say is Thank You to all my friends who have helped me this year ---- by the brutal honesty and being there for me when I needed it ... the good and the bad days...

Wait! There is a point to this blog right?!?! Um, not really... but just to wish each of you a wonderful and safe New Year... May the coming year bring personal happiness, success, and, all that each of you desire....

In closing .... New Year's resolutions... yeah.. I never keep them ... but I’ve been asked to update this blog more and, share the photos from shows, life, work, and travel.... I shall try... really.. right after I get don’t running the LA City Marathon... (do they even have that?)



Seriously, in an effort to do the above... here are a few photos taken over the last year… these are some of my favourites… you know, they are the kind of pictures that when I look at them I smile…because the memory attached is ... priceless...

Ok all... Happy New Year!!! Abe dear… happy birthday.... sorry I forgot to send the postcard from Italy... :-(


Hugs, life and happiness...

Lugano, Switzerland

My little brother who never ceases to surprise me!


Nothing like waiting at the border of a 3rd world country....Thanks Badr for the company!

This pic just makes me smile.....


Cassie and Manky...

Paradise Cove - Malibu

Dubai

Sandi and Michelle (Los Angeles)

Sandi, Erin, Me and Lindsay... A candle party... I just went for the wine!


The GUYS who I simply cannot live without ... Ben, Jamie & H. Chris Roy...


Popular Posts