Myspace... Blackberry.... Crackberry...

Between the world of myspace ... and my blackberry... I wondered what it would be like to live without my blackberry for just one day.... So I took that thought and applied it to my weekend .. and below is just one of the e-mails I received!!

"What's going on have you been surgically removed from your blackberry? I called you twice!! I am only astounded because I know you and your phone are one!!! "

Perhaps it just shows how much of a technology junkie I really am!!!

On that note, Sandra is still working on the videos and I am totally indebted to her for that !! Will get one or two up just as soon as possible..

So, I did this really .. REALLY short phone interview for the benefit I am doing this Sunday here in Los Angeles yesterday... that was cute... Well, as a matter of speaking ... Anyhow, if any of you are around the area.... please stop by the Lost Souls Cafe on Sunday, April 15th (my myspace blog... I said March 15th - but that is merely, because I am a goof!) - anyhow ... I am performing at 7:30 p.m. however, there will be some other artists there so stop by!

Here are the details:
http://www.lostsoulscafe.com
I go on at 7:30 p.m. - but it starts before then ...
124 W. 4th Street (Old Bank District)
Los Angeles, California 90013 US
Description: Benefit for www.killradio.org
Jamie Kime and me... truly an acoustic act.. :-)

Moving on...
Jorge .. your new boys will be 5 by the time you get me the info! Get a rush on it!! :-)

To 'YouKnowWhoYouAre' in Moscow at the moment... dress warmly and come back safely... ;-)

Popular Posts