Bones on Fox

Hello All...

So, last night I was out and about and I get a few text messages from folks informing me that truly, a song I recorded about 4 years ago which was written and produced by another artist called 'Never Know' was played at the beginning of the TV. show Bones..... It is a nice song, although not on my CD, 'Right Here'.

The artist who wrote, produced and sang back-up vocals on the song has it available on his site if you want to have a listen and/or purchase it. His link is http://www.bobgentry.com/.

As for me, all remains well and good. Busy.. Busy... Busy.... Thanksgiving is right around the corner so that means, travel.... Whew.

Apologies for the short blog, however, I am just confirming the ‘Bones’ rumor and will update more a little later...

Be safe and well to all ... Cheers!!

Popular Posts