LA Music Awards...


Hello all... I trust that life is going well .....
For me, I have been busy dashing between the U.S. and London~

Recently, I saw my niece for whom the song Graham Cracker Houses was written .... and, wow[!] has she grown up! Anyhow, here are a few pics.. her then and her now...







Just a few years ago ....













and, now...


Oh how time flies .....


Moving on now to the exciting music news...

LA MUSIC AWARDS..... http://www.lamusiconline.com
On the music news front.... I was nominated for Female Vocalist of the Year [ look under New Jazz] www.lamusiconline.com/newnom.pdf for my song Fourth Floor. The Award show is on November 9th~ I've been told it will be televised, but I don't know the details. Also, I was told it can be watched over the internet. Again, I know little of the details!! :-)

That's all for the moment .... oh and a big thanks to Janell and Kemal for the recent additions to my collection! :-)

Until next time ..... may life continue to treat you each well .....
Cheers!

Popular Posts