Thanks .....

Well… it is early morning and where I thought I was going to fall asleep … unfortunately, I am not able too..

First off, a heartfelt thank you to those who have sent me some really kind and thoughtful
e-mails… This whole blogging thing is new to me and I am still amazed that people actually read it~ [Hum.. should I really leave that here?]

Anyhow, that said …today, rather yesterday was a bit like a whirlwind: I went to work … spoke to my grandmother a few times… talked with friends, tried to reach the Red Cross on the emergency line, which went unanswered ~ and so on…..

As I am sure it is evident by the photos posted [see previous posts] and my little brother’s haircut – he is either:
a) in the military [don’t get me started on that!]; or
b) has a really bad barber ~
the latter not being the case in this instance… anyhow, it was rather difficult getting word to him, but luckily the Red Cross has some amazing volunteer workers who are available to assist in getting the ‘formal report’ passed on [even at 11:30 p.m. in the evening] . Antoinette in Modesto, CA, was the one who sorted everything out for me… after Ashish, my friend, finally reached someone. Thank you both! :-)

Right about now, I don’t have a lot to report – other than to say thanks again for the e-mails.

On a lighter note, although I did nothing on the music end today; I learned a lot about traditional Moroccan homes, and, [here comes the sentimental side] realized how fortunate I am to have some great friends around me!

OK .. on that note, I am trying again to get some sleep …

A

Popular Posts