Happy New Year!!

Wow.. another year has gone by and though it has been a roller-coaster ride, in the end; its been wonderful!

So, I hope each of you survived last night - bringing in the New Year safely and of course, being surrounded by those that you love...... for me, I did the ‘stay at home’ thing... fell asleep early and was awaken to the New Year by some neighbors letting off fireworks...

Fireworks explode over Sydney Harbour during New Year's eve fireworks display.Photo:Reuters

[wish I could say I went to some amazing party and now have a foggy/blurred night to try and recall this morning; this is not the case ;-)]


My brother and I arrived back from England really late and we were just exhausted. The flight was delayed --- the baggage late and so on… On that happy note ;-) - a big THANK YOU to Mr. ‘A’ for everything... both Mickey and I loved it.... now you go and catch up on sleep! :-)

Moving on…I’m sure I am the only one who had never heard of Nitin Sawhney until the other day –I heard his newest cd and loved it .. so if any of you have a little free time, take a look at his site: http://www.nitinsawhney.com [Journey, Throw & Flipside are my personal favorites]

On the music front- it’s very exciting that this project is FINALLY coming to a close... the estimated scheduled release date is mid February2006... but of course, will keep you all up to date.

Well – that is all for the moment … I hope that 2006 brings each of you everything that you deserve and so much more!

Happy New Year!!!

Happy [late] Birthday Ayman & Happy Birthday Abe….

A

Popular Posts