Day 4 of the New Year ....

Hum... day 4 and everything seems to be going okay.
Have received a slew of e-mails from people about the New Year and of course, those New Year Resolutions.... so it made me take a moment out of my day to see how successful people really are at keeping these resolutions ~ it was rather depressing - so I've left the particulars out! However, I can say for me personally, I made 3 New Year Resolutions ... have already decided that 1 can be dropped from the list!

On the musical side: My attorney and I are flying out to London to sort out a previous 'deal' that went nowhere. Imagine that! This trip should be eventful [said with much anticipation] Of course, will make a little time to see a few friends ~

So back to my day today... I have been frantically trying to stay on top of day-to-day stuff while rolling with the CD stuff ... must confess, today it seems to be a bit crazy - so I thought it would be a good idea to catch up on news... Although, I was not reading the comics, I read this article ... hum... http://www.forbes.com/home/feeds/ap/2006/01/04/ap2427672.html
Then ironically enough .... I looked at my calendar [George W. Bushisms - The Accidental Wit and Wisdom of Our 43rd President] and today's quote is "I think anybody who doesn't think I'm smart enough to handle the job is underestimating" As quoted in U.S. News & World Report; April 3, 2000 ~ Yep.. I think I'll just go back to work!

But not without leaving this link for anyone who might want to take a look at it ...
http://www.badmash.org/videos/harlan.php?v=george_bush_512K_Stream.flv&t=Harlan%20McCraney,%20Presidential%20Speechologist

Popular Posts