Another week... Where does the time go?!?

As always, the week has passed so quickly.... Last week I went off to London to work on the music stuff and spend a few days relaxing in none other than Oxford ~


Lovely ... don't ya think?

Anyhow, for the first time I watched 2 hours of American Idol [really] ~ I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard and at the same time was 'blown away' by some of the voices... Must say, the Deputy Sheriff who auditioned in Chicago by singing 'I shot the Sheriff' [same phrase over and over again] was brilliant... Yep! It was refreshing after a few days in London - hustling about.

Am happy to report that I [yes, yours truly] saw that famous Thames whale who made the news ... http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/4645726.stm

I just happened to be in Greenwich with some friends when we noticed all of these people running toward the Thames River... with camera in hand, I followed the crowd [although I did not run] ~ My pics did not turn out, since I was a little late and the boat was passing by ~ my buddy took the shots below from his mobile ...


and of course, how can you leave out the aftermath photo? This poor girl was 'trampled' by those excited visitors to Greenwich who just had to see what all the commotion was about!




Anyhow, besides learning some interesting facts about none other than how the 'sandwich' came to be .... see photo below....

Mr. [Lord] Sandwich himself, who apparently due to his love for gambling and of course, the need to eat, came up with the idea of a sandwich so he would not need to leave the tables....

Now, back to the musical side .... things are moving along ... while I was in London - back-up vocals were supposed to be completed on some songs- however, after a call with Rocky this morning I have learned that they are not completed.... So I am a little annoyed, stressed and freaked out .. but in the end .. it all works out ... right?!?

This weekend I am back in Los Angeles ~ finishing up whatever needs to be completed on this project.

On another note, my biggest fan [can I use that phrase?!?] in London is awaiting my 'flyers/mini-posters' that give the particulars for the CD ~ so if you see some guy out and about London wearing an Arsenal baseball cap - kindly, take the flyer and let your mates know! :-)

Thanks!

That is all for the moment .... until later.... I am off to figure out what a filibuster is....

Popular Posts