New Song: "Falling Down" ~ Myspace traffic...

Hello All...

So, I am really working hard here to be "featured" on the MySpace music page. The last few months we have been hustling to raise funds, get the songs rolling and start on the serious task of getting my new CD done!
I am excited at the progress and the talent that's coming on board... I hope soon to have some new bits up for all of you to listen to!!

Now, here is the deal - I am an INDEPENDENT ARTIST .. like MANY of you on MySpace... I am on facebook, last.fm, reverbnation and more...

Obviously on MySpace - I have a lot of 'friends' - which is cool - but now, what I would really be honoured and happy about is if you guys could start spreading the word about my page here ... share the link www.myspace.com/amiena  - help me reach out to more people ..

I am all about great music and new talent ... just as I am sure many of you here are pushing your music... I am all about sharing it too .. so, to all the musicians/artists out there that are my 'friends' - show some love and help me generate traffic to my page...

For the 'friends' that are not doing the music thing but are here on my page... I am asking you to share my link help me generate traffic so that I can work towards being featured here on MySpace and also, introduce my music to others...

Thanks to all of you ... because seriously, without your help and your sharing my tunes/style with others... I would not be able to reach a very big group....

Thanks again & have a lovely/safe Halloween weekend..

Amiena...

Lastly, I have added to my page www.reverbnation.com/amiena  a ROUGH of a song called "Falling Down" by Michael Mansion... this tune is not my typical style.. but I had a BLAST doing it ... I hope to have the final version out soon!! Check it out .. ;-)

Popular Posts