Things I've seen lately...

So ... as you all know ... my work requires me to travel ... lots of cool places and sometimes not so cool places... nonetheless, in every situation one can find humour... twisted as it may be... so, I submit to you the below photos...

Now in reality .. this is NOT funny, but really... it's there.. in Arizona... there for all to read/see.. Maybe I'm a goof, but I found it funny...

Next....

Now again ... this is not funny... just there was NO church close by.... that was taken somewhere in Texas.
The below photos are taken outside of the U.S. but you will be able to see that for yourself...
The above photos were taken while I was sitting on the tour bus waiting to go to the next city and I noticed some people literally camped out between the on/off ramp on the freeway... I thought .. hum ok .. but then moments later .. as a semi was passing by the little girl above - dashes ACROSS the freeway to the little market we were all at ... luckily, she arrived safely .. but it was a moment to share...
Ok ... that is that for the moment ... :-)
Want to thank you all for posting my widgets on your sites (facebook & myspace) and sharing my music with your friends, family ..and well whoever!
:-) Keep sharing ..
There is more good news to come .. have a safe and wonderful weekend...
Remember you can follow me on twitter too! www.twitter.com/AmienaA

Popular Posts