I did it... well .. at least I think I did .. :-)

Good Morning .. good morning!! Whew.. so I finally updated my myspace page after forever!! Who knew it would take the whole of the morning...

Anyhow.. all is good... I had the great honour of being introduced to John March last week and working with him ... what a great guitar player.. I'm looking forward to more gigs and work with him in the future ... ;-) And, of course, Ben Thomas and Jamie Kime too..

We are still working on new music.. have about 6 songs and as soon as I can get them up on this site for review .. I will!!

Ok, so I am back to flying solo on the music stuff again .. which is great as now things are being done and I know what it is ... so in doing that ... I am adding the links below for any and all who would like to add to their sites, share, join or frankly, do whatever with .. :-) It's all good for me ..
SHARE AMIENA with your friends, family ... even people you don't like :-)
Join my mailing list for updates. Check out my new Music Facebook page and, Reverbnation!

SHARE AMIENA....
with your friends, family, neighbors, people you like.. heck, even people you don't like :-)
Join my mailing list for updates.
Check out my new Music Facebook page,
Reverbnation pages and
Widgets ...

Mylinks_join_mailing_list

Mylinks_profile_page

Mylinks_facebook

Mylinks_tunepak

Mylinks_tunewidget

Mylinks_music_widget


Feel free to grab and share the widgets above .... I, of course, would be grateful...:-)

And, as I have mentioned over and over again lately, I am on Twitter ...still figuring that site out but feel free to join in on the novice wagon :-)

Ok .. that is that for the moment .. I wish you all a nice calm Sunday.. and to all of those who have had birthdays that I have missed the last few weeks .. please do forgive me.. I've been buried!

Cheers,
A

Popular Posts