last Blog NOVEMBER?? You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!?!?!

Was my last post really in November 08?? Ah, it seems that New Year resolution last year did not work out! Anyhow… life has been moving …

I’ve spent most of the time in the sky flying from place to place .. and in traffic.. driving from place to place..


The new project was set back a little by me… when it came to picking songs and music and styles.. I got a headache.. however, that is now all worked out … and we are back on track.


As much as I have been fighting the idea of a manager and such … it seems I’ve lost that fight and, now am seeing it differently.


Thankfully, all is still good.


Moving on… family is good … my lovely niece, Cassie, (Graham Cracker House girl) just turned 10 years old.. Wow.. how time passes...

Here are some pictures to show the last year – more coming soon – of course, who knows when .. but thanks for reading and HAPPY LATE LATE NEW YEAR.


I hope and trust that you are each well and safe and that the crazy times in the world are far from you all.


Cheers and Happy Positive thoughts for 09!

This picture just reminds me of calm and simple things ...

Again, one of the pics, I just loved.


Just snow... somewhere in Oregon or Idaho.. not sure

Simply an amazing site for me...


Cassie's 10th Birthday....

What did that poor truck do to deserve that?!?! :-)

Cassie with two of her friends...

Cassie and the lovely host.. whose name escapes me! Sorry!!

Random & Shows ...



Italy 08

Popular Posts